December Instagram Snaps
Hi, friends! Happy New Year! December came and went so quickly, it's crazy! Hope all of you had an enjoyable holiday season and wishing you all the best 2018!
My December has been filled with spending time with Justin and my family, lots of eating, and of course, buying tons of makeup! After Cyber Week totally killed my wallet, the after-Christmas sales killed it again. But, the deals were just too good!
Some deets on the photos:
- I'm using the Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Foundation in the middle photo - read my review here
- One of the best shimmer palettes I own is the Golden State of Mind Palette from ColourPop (right photo of middle row) - read my review here
- Another solid affordable highlighting palette is the Solstice Palette from Sleek MakeUP - read my review here
- The Kylie Cosmetics NICE Palette is on its way! Stay tuned for that. :)
- The rest of the photos are just me eating and drinking my way through Maui with Justin, and of course, some Japan throw back photos.
Justin leaves to go back to Australia tomorrow and I am so sad! It was really great having him here and spending the holidays with him - I miss him already! Hope you all had an amazing holiday season and best wishes for 2018! <3
YOU MIGHT LIKE...
Follow me on Instagram (@lianadesu) to keep up with all my adventures!
...when I'm actually doing shit, otherwise it'll be selfies and makeup.
And don't sleep on those discount codes in the footer!
...who knows how long I'll have them.